Nennetalea replied

293 weeks ago

Download The Sunburn Full Movie Tamil Dubbed In Torrent > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

After a rich old man dies in a suspicious car accident in Acapulco, his widow wants his insurance company to pony up five million dollars. A hotshot investigator Decker (Charles Grodin) and a charming model (Farrah Fawcett) come in to check it out.
Richard Sarafian&#39;s &quot;Sunburn&quot; is very much lighthearted comedy. It&#39;s not a movie that&#39;ll give you belly laughs, nor is there anything serious or explicit about it. Most of the humor derives from Charles Grodin&#39;s and Farrah Fawcett&#39;s personalities bouncing off each other. Nonetheless, the movie is a neat look at Acapulco (although I&#39;m sure that the city is a lot more developed now), and the car chase at the end is to die for. That&#39;s what it is. Nothing special, just a plain old comedy/murder mystery.<br/><br/>Aside from the main stars and Art Carney, other cast members include Joan Collins, William Daniels (Dustin Hoffman&#39;s father in &quot;The Graduate&quot;), Keenan Wynn (Bat Guano in &quot;Dr. Strangelove&quot;) and Alejandro Rey (Carlos Ramirez on &quot;The Flying Nun&quot;, on an episode of which Fawcett played one of his love interests).
It&#39;s not &quot;Citizen Cane&quot; nor is it suppose to be, but I will always love this movie. Definitely makes me think of the late 70s, with it&#39;s visuals and &quot;neat-o&quot; soundtrack with cool songs by Wings and 10cc. I seen it on Showtime in about 1981 and have loved it ever since. I also remember that I just about flipped when it played &quot;With a little luck&quot; at the end. Charles Grodin is hilarious and Farrah is stunning. Joan Collins is kind of a hot cougar as well, if you are into horny old winos, which I must be. It&#39;d make a great triple feature of late 70s light entertainment and music with &quot;Xanadu&quot; and &quot;FM&quot;. Perfect movie to watch on an air conditioned hot summer day.

646f9e108c
Boiling Point full movie downloadFalsa traici n downloaddownload Looking for JackieThe Stick full movie in hindi 1080p downloadRollerboys full movie download in hindihindi Darkman III: Die Darkman DieServed Cold hd mp4 downloadHear the Silence download movieshindi Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru free downloadOkami full movie with english subtitles online download
Please log in to post a reply.