Nennetalea replied

295 weeks ago

Rush Hour Full Movie Download In Hindi > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Jackie Chan is Inspector Lee, a Hong Kong Detective who helps confiscate three dollars worth of stolen Chinese artifacts from Crime Lord Juntao. Seeking revenge, Juntao kidnaps the daughter of the Chinese consul when he moves to America. Chan is sent as a diplomatic advisor and finds himself paired up with a Los Angeles cop (Chris Tucker) - a man who works alone, and wants to stay that way.
A loyal and dedicated Hong Kong inspector teams up with a reckless and loudmouthed LAPD detective to rescue the Chinese Consul's kidnapped daughter, while trying to arrest a dangerous crime lord along the way.
This, unfortunately, is not a Jackie Chan movie. It&#39;s a Chris Tucker movie co-starring Jackie Chan. Chris steals the spotlight whenever he possibly can.<br/><br/>Why do people keep casting Chris Tucker in movies? I mean, why doesn&#39;t someone realize that when you have to seriously consider how long the audience can TOLERATE an actor, the actor just might be miscast.<br/><br/>Otherwise, this movie is tolerable… not many fight scenes, and the few (there are 4) that are there are pretty lame. In the first one, the music totally screws it up, and the rest are pretty bland. If you want a good Chan fill, go rent Rumble in the Bronx, Who Am I?, Drunken Master, or Police Story. Pass on this.
Rush Hour is a good Action/Comedy that deserves the high rating it has on IMDb as Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker make an awesome team. This movie was better then most stupid Action/Comedy that come out now days. This movie has about 20 laughs in it altogether which is not bad at all for an Action/Comedy and even though there are not any as many as Shanghai Noon and probably as good as them it is still a movie that holds quite a lot of value to me. This movie has quite a lot of things in it that are good 1. they have all the action that an action movie.2. They keep the laughs coming and do not stop 3 quarters through like most Comedys do.3. Chris Tucker and Jackie Chans performance is incredibly good and deserves 10 percent of my rating. Overall I rate it 94%.
The movie seems to proceed from somebody's notion that it would be hilarious to see a black guy and a Chinese guy working together.

a5c7b9f00b
Akira full movie in hindi free downloadRomulus full movie downloadthe Cult of the Cat full movie in hindi free download hdRuined dubbed hindi movie free download torrentMetal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots full movie hd 720p free downloadCall to Heroes full movie kickass torrentThe Bible movie download in mp4Hair-Trigger Casey dubbed hindi movie free download torrentA Cruiserweight Showdown sub downloadDownload Gambit full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4
Please log in to post a reply.