Nennetalea replied

293 weeks ago

The Harts Strike Out Sub Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

One of Jonathan's vice presidents dies, and leaves his family penniless; the Harts try to recover stolen vintage baseball cards that could be worth a fortune to the man's family.
Hart to Hart rarely goes into the serious, sentimental side of things. This one was the exception. And a touchingly beautiful exception it was. After an unusually long, close, and passionate (for the time) bed scene (where Stanley calls but is not seen), the Harts find themselves caring for the family of one of Jonathan's VP's after he dies of a heart attack. Rossie Harris plays his young son who ends up with a slew of top dollar baseball cards that the bad guys want to get their hands on. There is a scene in the Hart's kitchen where Rossie's character is crying, missing his father, and Jonathan comforts him with Jennifer looking on. That scene from first second to last is so touching, so beautifully done in every way, that it took my breath away. RJ positively shines with heart-felt words of comfort for the boy. His voice cracks at one point talking about how it's OK to cry and to grieve. Filmed so close to Natalie Wood's death, I am fairly certain that RJ was speaking from his own heart with his own cracking voice, rather than with that of Jonathan's. And when Jennifer looks on in tears of love and sympathy, she's looking at RJ, not Rossie, and I can't help but wonder just whom it was in that scene, Jennifer for Jonathan, or Stefanie for RJ. From the moment Jonathan enters the scene and lovingly cups the boy's head in his hands and kisses him on the head, I was in tears. Hart to Hart is fun and fluffy and light, but this particular script was beautifully written in every way, perfectly acted, and directed with compelling storytelling. I was so impressed with this episode in every way that I just didn't want to remove it from the tivo. Must acknowledge Rossie Harris for his spot on acting, Donald Ross for the gorgeous script, and Peter Medak for the direction. But in the end, this was RJ's episode to shine, and perhaps find some catharsis.

7cb1d79195
malayalam movie download Patriot ActIsland full movie in hindi 720pVictorinos full movie hindi downloadDownload hindi movie Stitch WitcheryTell My Mom I Love Her full movie downloadDownload hindi movie The Eggman CorporationSwitching Goals full movie hd 720p free downloadWedding Explosion full movie hd 1080pWings of Glory movie mp4 downloadThe Good Weed full movie hd 720p free download
Please log in to post a reply.